Thursday, December 24, 2015

The Strength of My Soul - Pre-Order Sales

Family and Friends,

The time has arrived for you all to pre-order your copy of, "The Strength of My Soul, Stories of Sisterhood, Triumph and Inspiration". This book is a collection of stories from many different women in which Nikki and I shared our story with hopes to inspire, provide strength and spread love to families who may face a similar journey. Our chapter is titled "Anchored in Love" I am excited about this writing opportunity and also to complete a project that Nikki was in the midst of writing; she would be proud.


Please reserve your copy by clicking on the link below. I will be sure to autograph all copies purchased through me and include a special gift. I thank each of you in advance for your continued support.

The cost of the book is $25 with free shipping. 

TO ORDER YOUR COPY CLICK HERE: 

5 comments:

  1. Brandy as a fan of your wife, I was wondering if I could order from your site?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Thank you for your continued support

      Delete
    2. Thank you, just finished my order.

      Delete
    3. Much appreciated. I pray it blesses your spirit. Spread the word! :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete