Saturday, October 31, 2015

Been so long, Missing you Nikki

We shared some of the best times laughing until we cried. We even ribbed one another oftentimes riding that fine line of "Oh, you playing for real-real". One of our soft spots would be gently grazed and it was at that moment that ribbing would be over. Recently, I laughed aloud while remembering; then cried a gentle cry while missing you. 
It feels like yesterday Sweetheart that we said yes to being friends, yes to becoming us, yes to combining households, yes to getting married, yes to moving to LA, yes to standing together in the diagnosis and fighting as hard as we could for however long God would allow. 

I read your vows to me often and in return, recite mine to you; knowing you hear me... ❤️ 
I really miss you Mrs. Jenkins. 






14 comments:

  1. So beautiful Brandy. The kind of love you and Nikki shared can only be described as amazing and beautiful. You inspire me. Sending you love and light on the continuum. ♡ --Tori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words Tori. Sending love and light right back to you.

      Delete
  2. So beautiful Brandy. The kind of love you and Nikki shared can only be described as amazing and beautiful. You inspire me. Sending you love and light on the continuum. ♡ --Tori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your posts always bring tears to my eyes. Ur love is truly an inspiration, wishing you peace and joy from the bottom of my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The happy memories will get you through the tough times. I love that you are sharing your love with others, people need to know that great love is possible. May God continue to bless and heal you through these times. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love is indeed possible. Thank you for your kind word.

      Delete
  5. This is so sweet. Trust and believe that your wife is smiling with you. She's watching over you and she hears your laugh and cries. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe with my whole heart. Thank you Dreamer2.

      Delete
  6. Brandy .....
    This is Monica. Whether you realized it or not, you have always been a true inspiration to Liz and I. Once again, you're showing us how to truly live the life you're supposed to. We love you so much and pray for you daily to find the strength, courage and love to keep Nikki's memories in the forefront. Continue to inspire the world with your beautiful words of love, honesty, peace and no regrets. Wow.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Monica! I miss all three of you. I too love you beyond words. Thank you BOTH for accepting and loving me.

      Delete
  7. Your journey was amazing and heartbreaking to watch from afar. Thank you for sharing you beautiful love with your beautiful wife❤

    ReplyDelete