Monday, July 13, 2015

July 14th: It's Our Anniversary (2015)

Through my tears, my heartache, my sadness, and my loneliness... Lord still do I trust you.

I thank God for blessing me with your love; so pure, so genuine, and so fulfilling. I feel you even in your physical absence. Nikki Rashan Jenkins, thank you for believing in our love; For trusting in our destiny and for giving me all of you. Our meeting wasn't by chance. We were hand picked by our God because we were exactly what one another needed. For all that you've been to me; thank you. For all that you helped me through; thank you. For being my friend, my wife, my ambassador, and the love of my life; thank you.

You evoked lyrics to my heartbeat. A love song was created by our Union which I hear within my spirit. Your song, our song will forever live within me. My soul dances in remembrance of our yesterdays. Today I will cover myself in your scent and breathe you in deeply throughout my day.

I miss you. I love you. Our love has no end...

Happy Anniversary Sweetheart.

Your Honey B ❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment